Terms & Conditions

HOW TO ORDER
You can order through our wholesale section on site. Upon receiving your order, we will send you a digital invoice for the total charges. If you prefer to send us a list of SKUs and quantities, that works too!
Minimum Order Quantity is 4 pieces per style with your desired size choices. If you want to change the measurements of garments there is a minimum of 24 pieces per style. Measurements will be given to you once we have received your inquiry.

STOCK
If there is anything in the shop that has a lower stock than what you had hoped to order, just email us for availability and we can adjust your invoice based on stock.

WHOLESALE PRICING
All prices are listed in Indonesian Rupiah or US dollars. Prices are subject to change without notice.

METHOD OF PAYMENT
Payments through Paypal, Stripe and bank transfer are all accepted forms of payment.  The remittance bank charge and correspondence bank charge to be on applicant account. Please do not deduct any bank charge from the remittance invoice amount.
The payment will require a deposit of 40% and the rest of 60% followed before shipment.

DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Please allow a week time from the received deposit for us to prepare and ship garments that are in stock. If you want to change measurements on garments, it will take between 9-12 weeks depending on fabric availability (can be less than 9 weeks if the fabric is available / in stock, we will advise the lead time.)
The price includes in-land transport fee, but not for overseas fee.

CHANGES TO ORDERS
Any changes or cancellation to order must be emailed to sales@lalunabali.com within 48 hours.

DAMAGES / DEFECTS
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Please contact Laluna at sales@lalunabali.com within 5 days of receipt of damaged of defective shipments. Order’s complains are accepted in maximum 10 days (working days) after.

RETURNS/EXCHANGES
Wholesale merchandise may not be returned or exchanged. We only accept returns in the case of defective merchandise as noted above.

LALUNA
Phone: (+62) 361 473 0216 / (+62) 361 473 4841
sales@lalunabali.com